These light weight hiking socks have a diabetic and non-binding quarter length top to keep your ankles protected. The half cushion design provides cushioning under foot for comfort and are thin on top for optimal cooling and heat exchange. Natural moisture wicking bamboo viscose yarn also breathes to keep feet dry, clean, and blister free. These socks are versatile and work for multi-day hikes, a quick trek up a hill, or navigating city blocks to keep your feet feeling better.
Sock Material Content:
76% Bamboo Viscose / 10% Polyester / 8% Nylon / 3% Spandex / 3% Rubber
- Enhanced Moisture Control & Thermo-Regulation
- Half Cushion FootBed Provides Cushioning & Athletic Fit
- Ventilated upper provides increased air flow
- Odorless - Inhibits Foot Odor
- Blister Free – Inhibits Blisters
- Integrated Smooth Toe Seam
- Arch Support for Proper Fit / Fights Foot Fatigue
Why Bamboo Socks?
- Bamboo Viscose Fibers are silk soft aainst skin.
- Absorbs 4 times more moisture than cotton to keep your feet desert dry
- Fibers breathe to regulate temperature
- Bamboo is one of the most ecologically friendly grasses on our planet